Two Days or Four Half Days
ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management worldwide, helping individuals and organisations align strategic objectives and IT infrastructure and practices for structured business growth. The proper use of IT has been proven to lead to positive business change, transformation, and growth.
The latest version of ITIL®, ITIL®4, is well suited to the present era of digital transformation. ITIL® 4 has been designed keeping in mind the changes in the technology landscape in the past years and provides holistic solutions to embrace lean IT, Agile, and DevOps cohesively.
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organisation adapt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of The ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of ITIL practices
- Understand seven ITIL practices